My Island Home

Since this is New Friend Friday, I suppose I should actually introduce myself to my fellow bloggers. Especially since I only began blogging in earnest six weeks ago (before then it was hit and miss between my online writings).

The title of my blog, Sallygoodin, is what my Aunt Ruth used to call me when I was a kid growing up a LONG time ago. Besides my yearning and passion for creating stuff out of stuff (fellow blogger Char of Crap I've Made stole the best blog title I swear.) lol, I have been fortunate enough to live in the Hawaiian Islands for the past 30+ years. I felt including a few pages of my island life mixed in with my Missouri roots would paint a more complete picture. Not that anyone's interested, but just in case. ;)

Here are: Island Doings, Ohana Island Home and Taste of Aloha (Recipes). And if you want to know how this formerly Missouri gal ended up in the Hawaiian Islands so long ago, I did an About Me. Mahalo (Thank you!) for visiting my blog.


Aloha!


Comments

  1. Your home sounds so wonderful, inside and out. Who doesn't like rustic? :) Beautiful flowers and fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to more about you. How did you go from Missouri to Hawaii? That is quite a move.
    Thank you for stopping by Becolorful and commenting on Big and Carrie's apartment. :) You are too funny.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous you are in Hawaii?! I have always wanted to go! Maybe some day . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Popular Posts