A Signature Piece...


   
Whenever I work on refurbrishing furniture, I like to put my Jane Doe on the back to create my own signature piece. These are some of the signed collectables I've redone over the years. (At least that's what I like to call them. lol) When complete, I just use a sharpie pen and make my marking on the back of my transformed signature piece. I think it's a fun way to take credit and show pride in your rework.


I came up with this super simple marking based on my initials, followed by the month and year my signature piece was completed. What do you do to "make your mark?" :)

Linking on this beautiful Friday to


New Friend Fridays


 



Comments

  1. Wow. Your redos are completely amazing! I love that stool and the leather belt chair on your before and after page! I wish I was half as talented!

    Nice to meet you! I'm visiting from The Trendy Treehouse's New Friend Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. Over from new friend friday. I hope your creativity inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those creative pieces. Just beautiful. Feel free to link them to my Wednesday Boardwalk Bragfest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I love that chest of draws. So pretty.
    To put my mark on something usually I just mess it up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam! Thank you for following my blog. Im now following back from Friday Friday 40 and over. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Popular Posts